Monday, June 9, 2008

post kindergarten

Oh my gosh, I was so exicted at graduation. Dean did such a wonderful job. He knew his line and also knew which song to perform in. He did everything perfect. He sang all the songs and did all the dance moves. ****plus**** he didnt get fidgety during the performance (which lasted a little over 2 hours) But, on the other hand my little girl Lily was all over the place, she definatly has hit the two's. What could I say though? She is 2 and was in a gym for 2 hours, so actually she did pretty good. The next morning, we went to the award ceremony where Dean recieved two awards, PE and Math we were so proud of him, Sissy was to because every chance she got she was running up to the kids ( i was kinda embarassed but kids are kids)

We have been working on recognition with Dean. He is reading books but, I think more from memory than recognition. The other day he went up to the TV and said "is" and began reading some of the words on the tv (updates from dish network) I got so excited and started jumping up and down, Richard was pretty excited to. We all made a really big deal out of it.. I've learned the more you make of good things, the less he stresses out over the bad..

on to another note army wives came back on last night, and oh my gosh, i so did not see that coming...

No comments: