Friday, June 20, 2008

summer begins

Dean and Lily are having so much fun this summer...they spent all this past week at home with Daddy. (I had to work, not fun for mommy haha) We have contacted the school about the extended school year when it was supposed to start, I want to say that I remember something about the 25th but with everything going on I can't remember one thing from the next lately.
We have started working with Dean on knowing his phone number, he is so cute with it and sometimes he trys and then again sometimes he just laughs and counts numbers. Hopefully we will conquer that and move on to the address.

Richard called me yesterday with the funniest thing that Dean said. They were driving home and I guess with the curves and all Dean kept losing his truck (it would fall in the floor) so he looked up and said "Daddy if I have to find my truck by myself one more time you are going in time out." Richard just about died laughing called me and I got just as tickled. out of the mouths of babes.... so anyway he's doing really good Ms. Vicky ( his K teacher) sent home the word lists and things like that so we can work on them this summer Dean is a very routine child and I hope we can keep things going until he goes back to school.

Lily is still doing great and you would have never guessed that a little more than a week ago she was so critical. God is amazing...

No comments: