Tuesday, July 29, 2008

school today...

Ms. Josie said that Dean did really good today, He did all his jobs (lessons) and recieved a piece of candy because he did them so well. Last night, I think the kids played so great together, better than I have seen them play in awhile. Lily was tickling Dean and he was laughing and laughing, plus "Tom and Jerry" was on and of course they love that show. If I ever need them to calm down for any reason that's all I've got to do is tell them they can watch Tom and Jerry and they immedatly sit down in their little chairs and get ready for it to come on...I know that sounds kinda lazy but it really helps if I'm washing or folding laundry or trying to get some straighting up done around the house. Of course, we do have our fun and play time also...

Yesterday I heard about the little baby who drowned in the pool. I couldn't help but reflect what happened to my little girl and how fortunate and blessed we are to have her with us on this earth still. In a split second you never ever know what is going to happen. I actually got sick here at work after hearing about it. It also made the hair stand up on my arms.

Our Heavenly Father is such a gracious, wonderful, loving, father and truly blesses his children.
I know in my heart that things on this earth happen, and you really can not understand someone's true pain at mouring the loss of a child, trust me I got really really close, and never ever want that feeling again, but for someone to actually go through it, before Richard and I started going to church and I started learning about the things to come after this life is over, I would not have even known how to begin to heal with the fact it almost happened much less really losing a child. I am so thankful that we have her here with us and have the chance to teach her the truth and for us to have a chance to be sealed in the temple one day... I can't even begin to say how that makes my heart feel. I can only pray that the ones that have lost loved ones know the truth in their hearts as well..

1 comment:

Mikal said...

Because we have such a loving Father His plan provides an opportunity for all of His children to be able to return to Him. Every individual will have an opportunity to accept His gospel. Families are meant to be together forever. How happy we will be to return to our Heavenly Parents and our joy will be magnified if we have our earthly family with us as well.

There is a reason that Dean was able to communicate that Lily needed help.

I am enjoying your blog.