Monday, August 4, 2008

weeks review

Lily really has taken to her cousin Ashleigh, she thinks she can hold her like a babydoll. So we indulge her by letting her hold her while one of us holds her...she even was singing rock a bye baby to her it was very cute......We were talking the other day and Dean must have out grown his medicine levels because it seems like he is starting to become more and more stimulated very easily. His emotional upsets are getting worse too, if the slighted little thing is off he will just fall all to pieces, bless his heart, it sure does break mine...Im hoping his levels just need to be upped a little.

Saturday was Richard's 34th birthday...bless his heart he really thought he was turning 33 and was going to pick on me about getting the age wrong on his cake....until he realized I was right!!!

hahahaha

Sunday at church we talked with some of the missionaries about setting up some lessons for me, this is really great because with all the reading and watching of the movies I have been doing on my own, it helps to have someone there to answer questions that I might have. I'm really bad at remembering questions after the fact. Plus, it will be nice just to hear what they have to say, and help me out on things. It's a lot to try to comprehend and trying to do it without help has proven to be very confusing mostly since I have no clue where to start. (especially the history and how the books were writen) I must say history was not my best subject. but, I am up for the challenge....Richard says I'm like a fish that doesn't need any bait to be hooked.

2 comments:

Mikal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mikal said...

Shew! When I looked at the post I decide to retype it. You would have thought I had typed with my nose. It is great that you are open to have the missionaries teach you. If you would prefer, you are welcome to have the discussions in our home. If not, that's fine too. Either way, ask me anything you want. I will do my best to help you find the answer.

You can email me at mikalandlarryfulp@embarqmail.com or have Sherry give you my cell number.